|Peace of Mind|
|Better Computer Accounting, owned and headed by Stephani Betts, has been
providing the small business-entrepreneur, professional people and organ-
isations with accounting, training, financial and tax consulting services since
1991. We are a Port Elizabeth based operation with association agreements and networking partners in our field throughout South Africa.
• Practising member of the South African Institute of Professional Accountants
• Accredited Training Centre for Accounting Professionals for the South African Institute of Professional Accountants
• Stakeholder and registered Tax Practitioner with SARS and the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAITA)
• Training Facilitator for the NMMU Business School for their Intermediate and Foundation Leadership programme
- Modules : Financial Principles Intermediate and Basic Financial Principles.
• Regional Manager for Guarantee Trust, Eastern Cape.
• We Select , Train and Place university commerce graduates as Trainee Accountants - after a skills development
and finance sector specific work readiness program. Please be advised of the very unique way we are able
to assist you with your staff requirements for internships or employment at no cost to you the employer.
|Training Topics Range
• Computerised Accounting (eg Pastel)
• Basic bookkeeping (Make and record payments)
• Basic small business management skills
• Applying the budget function in a business unit.
• Prepare financial reports & returns
• Apply financial Analysis
• Record, analyse and prepare cost information (CVP)
• Taxation (Tax Practioner with SA Revenue Services)
• Biblical Principles for Transforming your Finances and Life
...... and more
Member at Crossroads Apostolic Faith
Mission of South Africa - Welfare Department. We have established a Halfway House (Lelethu Baby Shelter) for abandoned and Aids babies. Launched 22 July 2004 and 144 babies have been placed in our care in this period. We have 11 babies at present.
|Unit 4, 51 Mangold Street, Newton Park, 6045
PO Box 10173 Linton Grange, 6015
Tel: +27 41 3651492
Fax: +27 41 3652144