The Port Elizabeth Christian Business Directory is founded on 4 basic principles:
- As Christians, we need to support one another in business;
- We promote and encourage business practices and ethics according to biblical principles;
- We believe in "paying a man a fair wage";
- We believe in tithing as a sound biblical principle.
Our Christian Business Directory provides a list of businesses in
the Port Elizabeth / Uitenhage
(Nelson Mandela Metropole) area
of South Africa that subscribe to these principles. It is a requirement
for listing here that the owner, principal partner, shareholder or a
senior manager in the business is an active Christian in regular fellowship
and good-standing with a local Christian community.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (F.A.Q.)
"Your conduct is the most effective sermon you will ever preach"
- TRAINING OF CAREGIVERS -
Home-based training course, based on Biblical values, to start 10 February 2020. Registration open till 31 January.
Contact Michele to make an appointment for registration and interview - 0829690164 / 041 3732008 between 8 am and 3 pm, Monday to Friday.
Registration: R150.00 Training Fee: R4800.00.
[ Email me ]
- ACCOUNTING TECHNICIANS (SA) - Global School of Business and Finance is currently enrolling students for Accounting Technicians qualifications for the 2020 intake. Our qualifications are accredited by SAICA. Contact us for more information on our qualifications and registration process.
[ Email me ]