Best viewed at minimum 600px screen width (Rotate your device to landscape orientation)
|Contact Liesl van Niekerk
Cell 084 619 7204
Lovemore Heights, Port Elizabeth
Spend time with God
in the solitude of
nature's natural beauty
Christian Business Directory
Euthanasia Exposed: Organisation & Web Site Launch
Back to News Index
Friday, the 4th November 2016 is the Supreme Court of appeal hearing of the Stransham-Ford euthanasia case. A judge authorised a euthanasia in April 2015. Thankfully the applicant died peacefully the day of the trial, but it is being appealed to prevent it becoming a precedent.
Up till now many organisations have fought euthanasia, but none specifically focused on the issue. 'Euthanasia Exposed' is South Africa's first dedicated anti-euthanasia lobby group. The web site at this link www.EuthanasiaExposed.co.za
contains more information on the issue in South Africa than anywhere else on the web including the public court case documentation and historic information - and rebuttals of multiple false claims in the media.
- Please read articles on the web site to educate yourself and use that information to educate others.
- Please share the web site www.EuthanasiaExposed.co.za for others to read on social media and put links into your own web site or blog. This will help others find it and raise its search engine ranking. We are looking for a volunteer to assist with Search Engine Optimisation (essentially entering the site into various internet directories if you can help).
- Please pray for the judges to have wisdom as they study the written argument in preparation for the court case.
- If you are in the Free State, please take leave and join the vigil outside the court from 8:30 am Friday 4th November 2016. Contact Faan Oosthuizen for more information 083 2659395 firstname.lastname@example.org The trial hearing itself will start at 9:45.
- Please consider making a special donation towards the launch of the Euthanasia Exposed campaign.
- ChristianView Network Banking Details Bank: Standard Bank Account name "ChristianView" Account no "071482040" Branch code "025009" (Rondebosch) SWIFT code "SBZAZAJJ" or at www.ChristianView.givengain.org Philip Rosenthal
Tel: +27 21 685 4500
Fax: +27 (0) 86 616 4452
Mobile: +27 82 676 8966
Mail: Postnet 114, P/Bag X18, Rondebosch, 7701, South Africa
Join email list: email@example.com
Please read our disclaimer