ARISE and BUILD!
20th to 26th September 2020
Encouragement: Jesus...lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said: ...'I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in me through their word; that they all may be one, as you Father, are in me, and I in you: that they may be one in us, that the world may believe that you sent me." John 17: 1, 20-21
Please will you encourage your Church Leaders; Congregational Prayer Coordinators and your Congregations to participate & promote the Current Calls for Fervent Prayer?
- The 90 Days of Prayer for World Revival - 1 August to 31 October 2020.
Pray daily for World Revival at home or at the Three Crosses on the Field at Fountain Vineyard, 22 Newcombe Ave, Walmer Heights: Sunday- Friday 5-6pm; Saturday 3-4pm.
- Prayer at Livingstone Hospital: (Lindsay Road - 2nd entrance) Saturday 9-10am.
- Pray against Crime in the Bay: Set your alarm for 12 noon for 30 days until 14 October.
- THE RETURN: 18-28 September 2020 REPENTANCE - REVIVAL - RETURN
Special Day of Prayer 26 September 2020 - The Return!
- PLEASE PRAY FOR RAIN in the NMB Catchment Areas. (2 Chronicles 7: 12-16)
- God to root all corruption out of our National, Provincial, and Local Governments.
- Order in our Local Government and for leaders with integrity, vision, a heart for the community and wisdom to be raised up in NMB and elected. (Micah 6: 8)
- Revival and an Awakening:
God has put the desire for Revival on the hearts of many people in NMB, South Africa and beyond! Please will you join us in praying for Revival and a mighty move of God in the world - an Awakening!
For the believers that are lukewarm to be 'set on fire' for Jesus;
For backsliders to return;
And for the lost to come to salvation! Pray fervently for this to happen!
- Please will you pray for: God's blessing and His protection over all the police officers, members of the defence force, the correctional services, and the fire-brigade. (Ps.91)
- Pray for God to protect our farmers from all danger and harm. (Psalm 91)
- All NMB Hospitals and for those in the Medical Field:
- Give thanks to God for the answer to our prayers regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to praise God for the good, positive and reliable recent report that the number of COVID-19 cases in the Livingstone Hospital has declined and staffing issues have been solved.
- Continue to pray for all our NMB hospitals to cope with COVID-19 patients and the pressing need of important operations which have had to wait in line to be able to take place.
- Continue to pray for a reduction in the number of COVID-19 patients in the Bay.
- God's blessing, protection, energy; physical, mental, and emotional health for the doctors, nurses, paramedics, all other staff members, as well as the security guards at the NMB hospitals. (Ps. 91)
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for the city because if it prospers, you will prosper. Jeremiah 29:7
Prayer pointers supplied by NMB: Transformation Christian Network.
More info: www.tcn.org.za