ARISE and BUILD!
23rd to 29th July 2017
: Casting all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7
Praise God for the two interdenominational Prayer Rooms that have been made available in Nelson Mandela Bay.
We are seeking for Prayer Warriors who will participate in a 24/7 Prayer Roster for either of these two Prayer Rooms - groups or individuals are welcome to participate:
- Prayer Room in Circular Drive at the Circular Health Clinic. Inquiries: 079 275 4208
- Prayer Room in North Road (near the Magistrates' Court). Inquiries: 084 7662270
Please pray for these prayer rooms to be daily filled with prayer!
Please pray for & declare the Word over:
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for (the city) because if it prospers, you will prosper.
- Let us continue to seek God for rain in the catchment areas for NMB; and blessing on our farmers, their crops and their livestock. (Zechariah10:1)
- Continued Freedom of Religion in SA: Christians to take this issue very seriously; the Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs Portfolio Committee COGTA) has invited submissions from religious communities, pray that our Church Leaders will be diligent and respond, as the Lord leads them. (Proverbs 28:12)
- Pray for Revival in all the Churches in NMB during 2017: For the believers to be filled with the Holy Spirit & a strong faith in God's Word; for every congregation to see unbelievers coming to salvation in their meetings; for backslidden Christians to return to the Lord, and the Church; for new believers to be nurtured & well taught in the Word; for congregations to be filled with the fire of God; and for effective ministries to be developed within the NMB Church. (Hebrews 11: 6; Hab. 3: 2; Hosea 14: 4; Hosea 6: 1-3; Revelation 3 14-20; Haggai 2: 9)
- The NMB Economy: More and greater investment in the Bay; new creative ideas for small businesses; employment for the unemployed; Christians to be good stewards of their finances; God's blessing on the Bay. (Numbers 6: 24-26)
- Our Youth: Our young people preparing for their Matriculation; God's protection over the youth during the school holidays; Strength, divine energy & great wisdom for all those ministering to the youth in the Bay; the power & presence of God to be made manifest in all our congregational youth meetings; God's blessing on our July 2017 Holiday Camps; the preparation & planning for the end-of-the-year Interdenominational AWAKEN Youth Camp at SUMCAY; for many to come to salvation at these camps. (Psalm 119: 9-11)
Jeremiah 29: 7