ARISE and BUILD!
25th to 31st October 2020
Encouragement: "I cried to the Lord with my voice, and He heard me from His holy hill." Psalm 3: 4
Attention all Church Leaders and Congregational Prayer Coordinators! Please share:
- 90 Days of Prayer for World Revival - 1 August to 31 October 2020.
Pray daily for World Revival at home, or pray at the Three Crosses on the Field at Fountain Vineyard, 22 Newcombe Ave, Walmer Heights: every Sunday to Friday 5-6pm; and every Saturday 3-4pm.
- Prayer for Farmers:
All East Cape Farmers are invited to come for prayer from 3pm - 4pm on Saturday 24 October 2020 at Fountain Vineyard, 22 Newcombe Ave, Walmer Heights
- Prayer at Livingstone Hospital (Lindsay Road - 2nd entrance): Saturday mornings - 9am-10am.
- Praise God for the wonderful miracle of peace in Senekal on Friday 16 October 2020.
- Please continue to pray for all our farmers! Pray for:
- The many farmers and farming families that have suffered great loss because of the horrendous farm attacks.
- The protection of the farmers, farming families, and farm workers.
- These farm attacks to suddenly stop.
- The conviction of God upon the perpetrators and an uncovering of the root cause behind these attacks.
- The attackers to be arrested and suitably sentenced.
- Calm and considered action and reaction from the farming community.
- A wise and supportive response from the SAPS, the Defence Force and the Justice System.
- Pray for God to give strategy and the manpower to protect our farmers.
- The God of peace to rule and reign in our country at this time. Pray for peace in NMB and South Africa, peace in the hearts of every true believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, and this peace to be a testimony to all those around us.
- Christians in every sector of SA Society to become peacemakers. (John 16: 33)
- A Great Revival of the Church and an Awakening in the Hearts of Mankind.
God has put the desire for Revival on the hearts of many people. There have been many prophetic words given concerning the coming Revival and NMB's role in it.
- Please join us in praying for Revival in the Church and a mighty move of God in the World - an Awakening!
- Thank God for the wonderful RAIN in the NMB Catchment Areas and ask the Lord to send more soaking showers to fill the NMB feeder-dams. (2Chronicles 7: 12-16)
- The Syndicates involved in Human Trafficking to be uncovered and strongly dealt with according to the Law.
- God to protect all our NMB children against the very active Human Traffickers.
- Halloween is on Saturday 31 October - pray protection over our children - body, soul, and spirit during this season - in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- All Crime and Corruption in the Bay to be uncovered and weeded out
- Pray for God's protection of all members of the SAPS, Correctional Services, Defence Force, Security Guards, Paramedics, and Medical Staff.
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for the city because if it prospers, you will prosper. Jeremiah 29:7
Prayer pointers supplied by NMB: Transformation Christian Network.
More info: www.tcn.org.za