ARISE and BUILD!
25th June to 1st July 2017
: Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; nor His ear heavy that it cannot hear.
Please pray for & declare the Word over:
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for (the city) because if it prospers, you will prosper.
- All those that have suffered great trauma, loss and devastation through the raging fires and recent floods. Pray especially for those: who have been badly traumatized - for emotional healing, comfort & counselling; those who have lost loved ones, their homes and their possessions. (Psalm 139; Jeremiah 31: 3)
- Continue to pray for Revival throughout South Africa in 2017: God's people to be filled with the Holy Spirit & with faith in God's Word; thousands of unbelievers to come to salvation - people to have divine encounters; backslidden Christians to return to the Lord; new believers to be nurtured & well taught in the Word; Congregations to be filled with the fire of God; and ministries to be developed. (Hebrews 11: 6; Habakkuk 3: 2; Hosea 14: 4; Hosea 6: 1-3; Revelation 3 14-20; Haggai 2: 9)
- Our National, Provincial and Local Governments: Wisdom, understanding and direction for all those in leadership; and that the righteous will be exalted. (1 Timothy 2: 1-5; Proverbs 14: 34)
- NMB Marriages & Families: for emotional healings to take place in families, for true repentance from un-forgiveness; resentment, bitterness & hatred in families; for Christian marriages & families to live in harmony with & in godly support of one another. (Ephesians 5: 22- 6: 4; 4: 25-32)
- Our Youth: Our young people preparing for their Matric & other exams; the power & presence of God to be made manifest in all our congregational youth meetings; God's blessing on our June/July 2017 Holiday Camps; all the preparation & planning for the end-of-the-year Interdenominational Youth Camp at SUMCAY; for a very large attendance, as well as, excellent prayer & financial support for this AWAKEN Camp; many of our young people to come to salvation through these Camps and to have very deep experiences with God (Psalm 119: 9-11)
Jeremiah 29: 7