ARISE and BUILD!
Encouragement: Arise for our help, and redeem us for your mercies' sake.
16th to 22nd February 2020
Psalm 44: 26
Please pray for:
Nelson Mandela Bay:
- Rain in our catchment areas and for our dams to be filled. [This is vitally important.]
- The upcoming Mayoral Election - pray that the correct person will be chosen for the position!
- Discipline & peace in our local government meetings, wise decisions, and positive outcomes.
- And peace at our NMB University and College Campuses throughout 2020 year.
- For new students at these Tertiary Institutions to be protected body, soul and spirit; for Christian Congregations to move onto these Campuses with creative ideas; different ways to reach the students with Gospel. May many of our students come to salvation in 2020!.
The outcomes of the Nehemiah Prayer Walk
: for godly wisdom in the planning for and for enthusiastic participation 'in the next steps!
The Body of Christ in NMB:
- The Nehemiah Vision to touch the hearts of every believer in the Bay.
- The Nehemiah Vision be understood, adopted; prayed for; and activated by many NMB believers - Ward by Ward! Nehemiah 2: 17
- The establishing of 60 effective Ward Prayer Meetings in the Bay - one in each Ward; leaders to volunteer and be prepared to coordinate Ward Prayer Meetings in their areas.!
- Let us continue to pray for the members of the Body of Christ in NMB: for the 'eyes of our understanding to be opened' and for the 'spirit of wisdom and revelation' to be our portion, so that, as the Body of Christ, we will fulfil the will of God for NMB for this time - and that in all this His Name will be glorified. Pray through Ephesians 1: 15- 22 ; Colossians 1: 9-12
- All congregational Services in the Bay to experience God's manifest Presence in their midst.
- A tremendous relational unity and unity-of-purpose in the NMB Church; the manifestation of the presence of God and the manifestation of the love of God among us; the fruit of the Spirit to be evident in all the believers and the power of God to be operating in our lives; this to result in true Revival; the manifestation signs and wonders and the salvation of thousands of people in our area. Luke 10: 19; 1 John 4: 7; Mark 16: 15-18
- Pray for 2020 to be a year where the Church steps out more strongly: In Evangelism: Mark 16: 15; Mt 28:18 - 20; In Prayer: John.15: 5; In the Word: 2 Tim. 2: 15
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for the city because if it prospers, you will prosper.
- All our NMB Christian Media at this time - PEFM, Kingfisher FM; PE Church Net, & Gateway News: their protection and for them to gain greater prayer & financial backing in the future! Romans 10: 13 - 15
Prayer pointers supplied by NMB: Transformation Christian Network.
More info: www.tcn.org.za