ARISE and BUILD!
23rd to 29th April 2017
: Now this is the confidence that we have in him, that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of him.
1 John 5: 14 & 15
Let us continue to pray for our country - SOUTH AFRICA - but firstly, let us praise God for the amazing Gathering in Bloemfontein on the 22 April 2017:
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for (the city) because if it prospers, you will prosper.
- Repentance means a change of heart, leading to a change of action (metanoia, in Greek). Pray that all those who attended the conference and all those who prayed at home, in halls & churches, and who bowed down in repentance before God, asking God to forgive them and the people of this Land, for their sinful ways, would truly walk in repentance in the days to come - having a change of heart, leading to a change of action! (Joel 2: 12-13)
- Thank God for all those who have recently responded to the Gospel of Salvation and let us pray for them to continue to grow in the Lord & to start developing ministries. (Romans 10: 9-13; 1 Peter 2: 1-3)
- Let us pray for many thousands to come to Christ in SA in 2017: that people from all walks of life will have deep spiritual encounters with the Lord Jesus Christ. (Acts 4: 4; Acts 4: 29-33)
- Pray for ministers and church leaders to hear God's voice & to be greatly anointed, as they share God's message; for pastors to really love their 'flocks' and to provide spiritual food and protection for each one, for whom they are responsible. (Hebrews 13: 7&17)
- Pray for believers to hunger and thirst after righteousness; & to recognize the importance of the gathering together with other believers regularly. ( Matthew 5: 6; Hebrews 10: 22-25)
- Pray for Revival throughout South Africa. (Habakkuk 3: 2; Hosea 6: 1-3; Haggai 2: 9)
- Pray for the economy of our country to stabilize and then to flourish. (Joel 2: 25-27; Zechariah 8: 12-13)
- Pray for our South African hearts to be softened and for us to have compassion on the needy in our Land. (Isaiah 58: 4-9)
Jeremiah 29: 7
50 Days to Bless the Nation: 16 April - 4 June 2017
Many thousands will start to pray for 50 days that God will bless our nation. As we finish the time of prayer in Bloemfontein, let us continue to persevere in prayer. All the information on how to participate and what to pray during the 50 days is available in several languages at www.ifsaprayer.co.za