ARISE and BUILD!
'Yet I will not forget you. See, I have inscribed you on the palms of my hands'
13th to 19th May 2018
Isaiah 49: 15c -16
- The outcomes of this BURN #REIMAGINE Experience; and for the several follow up BURN initiatives and #REIMAGINE initiatives taking place around the Bay and the Eastern Cape. (John 13: 34 & 35)
- The outcomes of Captured - the 2018 outreach to NMU: for the godly seed that has been sown in many hearts - through these recent meetings - to grow and bear fruit; for the newly saved believers to be strengthened in the Lord and to continue in Christ; for those who have been built up in their faith, to become more established in the Lord, as they have recognized the complete reality of what they have always believed. (1Corinthians 15: 1-20)
- Continue to pray for many NMB people to come to salvation and for many backsliders to return to God and the Church. (Hebrews 10: 23-25)
- The NMB Christian Church to arise: for a greater anointing on the Word of God, as it is preached Sunday by Sunday in the Bay; for our preachers to have words and wisdom as they share God's Word; every Christian congregation to experience a spiritual revival among its members, as well as church growth, during the coming months; our Youth Pastors & Leaders to have: good health; energy, strength; endurance & success.
- The outcomes of the Poverty and Unemployment Workshop: meeting from 09:30 -11:30 on the 17 May 2018, in the South End Museum: for creative solutions and strategy to address the systemic poverty and the unemployment in the Bay. Inquiries: 0795041892 or email@example.com
- For protection: of the believers throughout the Bay - body, soul and spirit, as they stand against the onslaught of the evil one (1 John 4: 4); for God to protect the people of the Bay from all forms of crime and violence: as well as, God's protection over all those travelling on our roads in the NMB, including those travelling to and from the Bay.
- God's blessing on all our Christian Media: Kingfisher FM; Gateway News; PEChurchnet and PEFM: for greater prayer and financial support.
: All Congregational Prayer Coordinators and their Prayer Teams, plus all other Prayer Warriors - with a heart to pray for the Bay - are invited to attend the regular End-of-the-Month Prayer Gatherings that take place from 09:30-11:00 on the last Friday of each month, at the Greenacres Presbyterian Church (GAP). The May Meeting is on: 25 May 2018
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for (the city) because if it prospers, you will prosper.