ARISE and BUILD!
17th to 23rd September 2017
: To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in you: Let me not be ashamed; let not my enemies triumph over me. Psalm25: 1 & 2.
Praise God for the two interdenominational Prayer Rooms that have been made available in Nelson Mandela Bay.
We are still seeking for Prayer Warriors who will participate in an ongoing 24/7 Prayer Roster for either of these two Prayer Rooms - groups or individuals
are welcome to participate:
Please pray for & declare God's Word over:
- Prayer Room in Circular Drive at the Circular Health Clinic.
Inquiries: 079 275 4208
- Prayer Room in North Road (near the Magistrates' Court).
Inquiries: 084 766 2270
Please pray for these prayer rooms to be filled with prayer on a daily basis!
When passing by these venues, please pop in & familiarise yourself with both of these prayer rooms.
- Please begin to prepare your congregations and your area to participate in the NMB 7Days on the Wall Prayer from the 8 October to 14 October 2017 Inquiries: 084 7662270. Inquiries: 084 766 2270
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for (the city) because if it prospers, you will prosper.
- SOUTH AFRICA for us to experience true REVIVAL; and for Christians in our country:
- To get the understanding of what true revival is and
- To envision it happening in SA.
- The salvation of many unconverted NMB people in 2017; and especially for hundreds of young people to have deep encounters with Christ.
- Peace in South Africa and for corruption to be rooted out of every area of our society.
- Pray for and praise God for: the "7Days on the Wall" Revival Prayer Movement in SA, as believers in many villages, towns and metro's throughout our country are participating in this move - each area taking an allotted week for concentrated REVIVAL prayer.
- Pray that many congregations in the Bay will participate when it is NMB's turn to pray (i.e. from 8-14 October 2017).
REMEMBER: Every congregation in NMB is being invited to consider taking at least one day of that week (from Sunday 8-14 Sunday October 2017) to pray for Revival - and as many hours in that day as possible - with each member who is participating taking a slot, anything from 15 minutes to an hour slot at a time. (1 Thessalonians 5: 17)
Please register your congregation's participation by emailing: email@example.com
- The NAME of your congregation or prayer group
- The DAY/DAYS & DATE/DATES that you have chosen to participate
- And the HOURS that you will be covering on that day/day
- The Nelson Mandela Bay Local Government: all corruption to be rooted out; excellent service delivery; suitable heads of departments; wisdom and energy for our leaders (Proverbs 29: 2)
- An end to the violence taking place in some parts of the Bay; God to intervene & to bring His peace to Kleinskool, Bethelsdorp, Gelvandale, Booysen's Park & all the areas affected by the recent violent attacks & gang warfare (Isaiah 60: 18; Zechariah 8: 4-6; Isaiah 43: 1-3)
- The eradication of Human Trafficking both in NMB and also in SA; the success of the 'WALKFORFREEDOM' Event at 08:00 on Saturday 14 October 2017, starting at St. George's Park; the uncovering, arrest and sentencing of Human Trafficking Syndicates. (Proverbs 28: 28)
No current Events in this category
- CHIEF JUSTICE MOGOENG MOGOENG CALLS FOR SPECIAL WEEK OF PRAYER FOR THE GOVERNMENT AND JUDICIARY (2017-04-24)
Today, 24 April 2017 Chief Justice Mogoeng called for a week of prayer this week for the government and judiciary, saying that our rebellion against the commandments of God has made it difficult for God to prevent racism, crime, corruption and immorality from ravaging our country like locusts. View Report
- KAROO MMC 2017: IMPORTANT INFORMATION (2017-04-05)
Social media has been abuzz with information relating to Uncle Angus, KMMC and the Bloemfontein “It’s Time” meeting. Some of this information has caused confusion so we would to provide clarity on matters relating to KMMC 2017: View Report
- CALL TO PRAYER FOR RAIN ON 15 DECEMBER 2016 (2016-12-09)
Our Mayor, through the municipal religious desk, has approached the church leadership to call a special citywide prayer service for RAIN on the Vuyisile Mini Square, on Thursday, 15 December 2016 from 09:00 to 10:00. View Report
- CALL TO PRAYER - SPECIAL SYNOD OF THE DRC: 7-10 NOVEMBER 2016 (2016-11-04)
A special Synod of the Dutch Reformed Church will be held from 7-10 November to reconsider a decision taken by the General Synod on same-sex relationships and same-sex marriages in 2015. Since this decision, many experienced a great deal of confusion, unhappiness, disappointment and even anger. This extraordinary meeting of the General Synod will take place in Pretoria next week. It will have significant consequences for the broader Afrikaans church, but also the church in general in our country. We urge you to unite in prayer around this very important meeting. The following are a few prayer guidelines to pray about for this highly sensitive issue. View Report
- PRAYER POINTERS FOR THE PRESENT SITUATION IN SOUTH AFRICA (2016-11-04)
In these difficult times, when many signs point to our nation being captured, SACLI ask people to pray for the nation and suggest the following prayer guidelines. View Report
- FEEDBACK: PRAYER MEETING AT NMMU - 23 OCTOBER 2016 (2016-10-31)
When Christian leaders, clergy and people from many denominations and fellowships come together for an appointment with God, He pours His Spirit upon their worship and intercession. This was the awesome reality of what took place in the NMMU Goldfield’s Auditorium on Sunday night 23 October as students, concerned Christians and their leaders worshipped together and interceded for God to come into, and take control of, the unrest in the universities in our land. View Report
- PRAYER FOR THE EDUCATION CRISIS AND ACCOMPANIED VIOLENCE ON CAMPUSES (2016-09-23)
South Africa's history is filled with incidents where grievances were settled by violence, revolution, riots and strikes. The result of such behaviour though, is that it continues to be the way we handle conflict, resulting in even more grievances and problems. Let us pray for this cycle to be broken in our nation. View Report
- TURNING HEARTS TO GOD OVER ELECTION SEASON (2016-07-21)
Christians and churches in Nelson Mandela Bay (Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage and Despatch) are collaborating on some creative responses to the upcoming elections - including mobilising an ambitious plan to organise 24-hour prayer chains covering all 334 polling stations in the metro. View Report
back to top
- JERICHO WALLS INTERNATIONAL PRAYER NETWORK - Jericho Walls is an interdenominational Christian prayer ministry that is committed to building a strong, broad-based prayer network to support the Church to fulfil its calling as a "house of prayer for the nations" [ more info ]
This page sponsored by Bluewater Bay Community Church
Please pray for the topics listed here, and encourage intercessors and others in your church to join in.
Email us if you have any issues relating to Port Elizabeth or the local body of Christ that you feel need joint prayer support.
* Most important !! - please share with us the answers to prayer that God provides, to bring Him glory, and build up the body.