ARISE and BUILD!
Encouragement: I will give to you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
2nd to 8th December 2018
Ezekiel 36: 26
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for (the city) because if it prospers, you will prosper.
- Pray for the NMB Young People:
- The protection - body, soul and spirit - of all our NMB youth during the summer holidays.
- The NMB Youth Camp being held on Woodridge School Campus called: Awaken!
- All outreaches to our children and young people during these holidays.
- For many of our youth to have a deep encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- For all our youth pastors, youth leaders, Sunday School teachers and children's workers to be highly successful in their ministries; and guided by God, as they prepare for 2019.
- Continue to pray for the NMB Church:
- For Revival; reconciliation and restoration to be our portion. Psalm 85: 6-7
- For the Church to awaken and to reach out to the lost. Luke 10: 2; 2 Peter 3: 9
- Many people in to turn to Christ and backsliders to return to the Lord. Malachi 3: 7
- For new Christians to grow in Christ. 1 Peter 2: 2
- For God to protect His Church and to give her clear direction at this time.
- Unity in the NMB Church; and wisdom for all those in Church Leadership. Matt.16:18
- Let us pray for all our NMB Police: Isaiah 60: 17b
- For wisdom; insight; strength and protection for all our police. 1 Corinthians 1: 30 & 31
- For the 'Safer Festive Season' National Project to really be effective in NMB. Ps. 91
- Pray for the NMB Correctional Facilities: Matthew 25: 34-40
- For an end to all violence in our NMB Correctional facilities (especially in the Maximum Security block at St. Alban's).
- For a divine peace and calm to come over all the offenders this summer..
- God to protect every Warder and the family of every Warder - from all danger and harm.
- For the Warders - that are in any form of leadership - to exercise great wisdom.
- For large numbers of NMB Warders and Offenders to come to salvation through Christ.
- Join with me as we pray for NMB:
- For a cessation of all forms of violence in NMB during the Christmas Season.
- For all corruption to be exposed and rooted out of Nelson Mandela Bay.
- For all types of criminals to be caught, convicted and appropriately sentenced.
- For the salvation of many gangsters; for them to be led into churches that preach the truth.
- For deliverance for people suffering from any form of addiction: drugs, alcohol etc.
- Actively bless the Bay - as you pray!
- Pray for NMB Tourism and Holidaymakers:
- Many foreign and local tourists and holidaymakers to visit NMB this summer season
- Protection for our visitors and residents on the roads, in the shops, malls, and beaches.
- The Christian Services over Christmas and New Year to be well-attended and to be life-changing for many of our locals and visitors, as they come to Christ.
Prayer pointers supplied by NMB: Transformation Christian Network.
More info: www.tcn.org.za
No current Events in this category
Older news articles:
[+] click to show
CHIEF JUSTICE MOGOENG MOGOENG CALLS FOR SPECIAL WEEK OF PRAYER FOR THE GOVERNMENT AND JUDICIARY (2017-04-24)
Today, 24 April 2017 Chief Justice Mogoeng called for a week of prayer this week for the government and judiciary, saying that our rebellion against the commandments of God has made it difficult for God to prevent racism, crime, corruption and immorality from ravaging our country like locusts. View Report
KAROO MMC 2017: IMPORTANT INFORMATION (2017-04-05)
Social media has been abuzz with information relating to Uncle Angus, KMMC and the Bloemfontein “It’s Time” meeting. Some of this information has caused confusion so we would to provide clarity on matters relating to KMMC 2017: View Report
CALL TO PRAYER FOR RAIN ON 15 DECEMBER 2016 (2016-12-09)
Our Mayor, through the municipal religious desk, has approached the church leadership to call a special citywide prayer service for RAIN on the Vuyisile Mini Square, on Thursday, 15 December 2016 from 09:00 to 10:00. View Report
CALL TO PRAYER - SPECIAL SYNOD OF THE DRC: 7-10 NOVEMBER 2016 (2016-11-04)
A special Synod of the Dutch Reformed Church will be held from 7-10 November to reconsider a decision taken by the General Synod on same-sex relationships and same-sex marriages in 2015. Since this decision, many experienced a great deal of confusion, unhappiness, disappointment and even anger. This extraordinary meeting of the General Synod will take place in Pretoria next week. It will have significant consequences for the broader Afrikaans church, but also the church in general in our country. We urge you to unite in prayer around this very important meeting. The following are a few prayer guidelines to pray about for this highly sensitive issue. View Report
PRAYER POINTERS FOR THE PRESENT SITUATION IN SOUTH AFRICA (2016-11-04)
In these difficult times, when many signs point to our nation being captured, SACLI ask people to pray for the nation and suggest the following prayer guidelines. View Report
FEEDBACK: PRAYER MEETING AT NMMU - 23 OCTOBER 2016 (2016-10-31)
When Christian leaders, clergy and people from many denominations and fellowships come together for an appointment with God, He pours His Spirit upon their worship and intercession. This was the awesome reality of what took place in the NMMU Goldfield’s Auditorium on Sunday night 23 October as students, concerned Christians and their leaders worshipped together and interceded for God to come into, and take control of, the unrest in the universities in our land. View Report
PRAYER FOR THE EDUCATION CRISIS AND ACCOMPANIED VIOLENCE ON CAMPUSES (2016-09-23)
South Africa's history is filled with incidents where grievances were settled by violence, revolution, riots and strikes. The result of such behaviour though, is that it continues to be the way we handle conflict, resulting in even more grievances and problems. Let us pray for this cycle to be broken in our nation. View Report
TURNING HEARTS TO GOD OVER ELECTION SEASON (2016-07-21)
Christians and churches in Nelson Mandela Bay (Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage and Despatch) are collaborating on some creative responses to the upcoming elections - including mobilising an ambitious plan to organise 24-hour prayer chains covering all 334 polling stations in the metro. View Report
back to top
- JERICHO WALLS INTERNATIONAL PRAYER NETWORK - Jericho Walls is an interdenominational Christian prayer ministry that is committed to building a strong, broad-based prayer network to support the Church to fulfil its calling as a "house of prayer for the nations" [ more info ]
This page sponsored by Bluewater Bay Community Church