ARISE and BUILD!
Encouragement: Yet, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
18th to 24th November 2018
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for (the city) because if it prospers, you will prosper.
- Continue to pray for NMB:
- For Revival; reconciliation and restoration to be our portion. Psalm 85: 6-7
- For the Church to awaken and to reach out to the lost. Luke 10: 2; 2 Peter 3: 9
- Many people to turn to Christ and for backsliders to return to the Lord. Malachi 3: 7
- For new Christians to grow in Christ. 1 Peter 2: 2
- For God to protect His Church and to give her clear direction at this time.
- For unity the NMB Church; and for wisdom for all those in Church Leadership. Matthew 16: 18
- Let us pray for our National leaders: 1Timothy 2: 1- 5; Hebrews 13: 7 and 17
- The President, His Excellency, Cyril Ramaphosa. 2 Chronicles 15: 2b
- Our National; Provincial and Local Governments. 1 Timothy 2: 1- 5
- Chief Justice Mogoeng Thomas Reetsang Mogoeng.
- Let us pray for all our NMB Police: Isaiah 60: 17b
- For wisdom; insight; strength and protection for all our police.
- For the 'Safer Festive Season' National Project to really be effective in NMB.
- For all corruption to be exposed and rooted out of Nelson Mandela Bay.
- For many gangsters to be converted.
- For deliverance for those that are suffering an addiction of any form: drugs, alcohol etc.
- Pray for the NMB Correctional Facilities: Matthew 25: 34-40
- Pray for an end to all violence in our NMB Correctional facilities; especially in the Maximum Security block at St. Alban's.
- Pray for peace and calm among all the offenders.
- God's protection over every Warder.
- Pray for great wisdom for those Warders that are in any form of leadership.
- Pray for many of the Warders and the Offenders to come to salvation.
- Pray for the South African Health Sector: Matthew 25: 34-40
- The management of hospitals and clinics.
- Doctors, nurses and all medical staff.
- The availability of medication.
- For any corruption in the sector to be uncovered and uprooted.
- Pray for the Education Sector: Proverbs 22: 6
- Our NMB matriculation students and all other learners writing their exams at this time.
- NMB educators to recognize their important role in our country.
- Funding and support for schools that are struggling financially.
- The Character Transformation Program being taught in many schools in NMB.
No current Events in this category
Older news articles:
[+] click to show
CHIEF JUSTICE MOGOENG MOGOENG CALLS FOR SPECIAL WEEK OF PRAYER FOR THE GOVERNMENT AND JUDICIARY (2017-04-24)
Today, 24 April 2017 Chief Justice Mogoeng called for a week of prayer this week for the government and judiciary, saying that our rebellion against the commandments of God has made it difficult for God to prevent racism, crime, corruption and immorality from ravaging our country like locusts. View Report
KAROO MMC 2017: IMPORTANT INFORMATION (2017-04-05)
Social media has been abuzz with information relating to Uncle Angus, KMMC and the Bloemfontein “It’s Time” meeting. Some of this information has caused confusion so we would to provide clarity on matters relating to KMMC 2017: View Report
CALL TO PRAYER FOR RAIN ON 15 DECEMBER 2016 (2016-12-09)
Our Mayor, through the municipal religious desk, has approached the church leadership to call a special citywide prayer service for RAIN on the Vuyisile Mini Square, on Thursday, 15 December 2016 from 09:00 to 10:00. View Report
CALL TO PRAYER - SPECIAL SYNOD OF THE DRC: 7-10 NOVEMBER 2016 (2016-11-04)
A special Synod of the Dutch Reformed Church will be held from 7-10 November to reconsider a decision taken by the General Synod on same-sex relationships and same-sex marriages in 2015. Since this decision, many experienced a great deal of confusion, unhappiness, disappointment and even anger. This extraordinary meeting of the General Synod will take place in Pretoria next week. It will have significant consequences for the broader Afrikaans church, but also the church in general in our country. We urge you to unite in prayer around this very important meeting. The following are a few prayer guidelines to pray about for this highly sensitive issue. View Report
PRAYER POINTERS FOR THE PRESENT SITUATION IN SOUTH AFRICA (2016-11-04)
In these difficult times, when many signs point to our nation being captured, SACLI ask people to pray for the nation and suggest the following prayer guidelines. View Report
FEEDBACK: PRAYER MEETING AT NMMU - 23 OCTOBER 2016 (2016-10-31)
When Christian leaders, clergy and people from many denominations and fellowships come together for an appointment with God, He pours His Spirit upon their worship and intercession. This was the awesome reality of what took place in the NMMU Goldfield’s Auditorium on Sunday night 23 October as students, concerned Christians and their leaders worshipped together and interceded for God to come into, and take control of, the unrest in the universities in our land. View Report
PRAYER FOR THE EDUCATION CRISIS AND ACCOMPANIED VIOLENCE ON CAMPUSES (2016-09-23)
South Africa's history is filled with incidents where grievances were settled by violence, revolution, riots and strikes. The result of such behaviour though, is that it continues to be the way we handle conflict, resulting in even more grievances and problems. Let us pray for this cycle to be broken in our nation. View Report
TURNING HEARTS TO GOD OVER ELECTION SEASON (2016-07-21)
Christians and churches in Nelson Mandela Bay (Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage and Despatch) are collaborating on some creative responses to the upcoming elections - including mobilising an ambitious plan to organise 24-hour prayer chains covering all 334 polling stations in the metro. View Report
back to top
- JERICHO WALLS INTERNATIONAL PRAYER NETWORK - Jericho Walls is an interdenominational Christian prayer ministry that is committed to building a strong, broad-based prayer network to support the Church to fulfil its calling as a "house of prayer for the nations" [ more info ]
This page sponsored by Bluewater Bay Community Church