ARISE and BUILD!
Encouragement: "These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
17th to 23rd November 2019
The Launch of the Nehemiah Prayer Route - 200kms - entering or touching every one of the 60 Wards in Nelson Mandela Bay from: 4 to 29 November 2019. Nehemiah 2:17
Pray for the Body of Christ: Isaiah 60: 1-3
- John Swart and Joyce Pike (Bishop Eric Pike's wife). Both fell and sustained injuries while walking. Pray for their recovery soon.
- God to open the eyes of each one prayer walking this route, so that they may pray effectively for the needs revealed on every section of the Walk.
- This Walk to make a lasting impression upon the Bay; for the results of this Walk to be positive and far-reaching - affecting many lives.
- Many congregational groups and individuals to join the Walkers along the way and to be very supportive of the Walkers.
- This Prayer Route to become known both locally and internationally: that Christian churches will soon begin to organise groups - from their congregations - to either drive or to walk, at least one of the five sections of this Route and that many Christian tourists will deliberately come to NMB to walk the Route and to pray for God's blessing on the Bay.
Pray for relief from the Drought in Southern Africa: Deuteronomy 28: 12
- The Body of Christ in SA and praise God for the wonderful unity-of-purpose and relationship that is developing in the Church. We see many believers coming together in unity - at all different levels - but ask God to bring us into a far deeper and wider unity.
- Greater unity and deeper love in every local congregation among the members.
- We also need to pray against the attack of the enemy who is trying to bring division, misunderstanding and hurt, so pray for God to protect the Church from all the spiritual attacks of the enemy.
- Great wisdom to be exercised by every child of God - especially those that are in any form of leadership. Pray for God to guide them in their ministry.
- The Church to "Arise and Shine" as a Light in a very dark world.
The NMB Local Council: Proverbs
- The drought - in the whole of Southern Africa - to be miraculous broken.
- God to send the rain to every area of Southern Africa where it is still needed.
- God to strengthen our farmers, many of whom have lost so much due to the drought.
- God to motivate the farmers who have more to support and encourage those that are really suffering from the consequences of drought.
- Thank God for the lovely showers of rain that we recently experienced in NMB.
Pray for the members in the SAPS and our Correctional Services: Psalm 91
- For the intervention of God in NMB to bring order and to root out all corruption from every sector of society.
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for the city because if it prospers, you will prosper.
- Thank God for the wonderful work that they do.
- Them to be encouraged in their work.
- Their safety. Their lives are constantly in danger.
- God to guide them, as they do their duty in protecting the community from criminality, drugs, violence and gangs.
Prayer pointers supplied by NMB: Transformation Christian Network.
More info: www.tcn.org.za