ARISE and BUILD!
21st to 28th May 2017
: For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of a sound mind.
2Timothy 1: 7
Please pray for:
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for (the city) because if it prospers, you will prosper.
- The many new converts in NMB; their protection body, soul & spirit; them to be disciple-d properly; to grow in grace & the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ; for them to find a strong congregation that will teach them & support them spiritually; them to develop ministries & become bold in witness (Hebrews10: 24 & 25)
- Let us continue to pray for many more thousands to come to Christ in SA in 2017: that people from all walks of life & religious persuasions will have deep spiritual experiences with the Lord Jesus Christ; pray for them to have spiritual dreams, visions, revelations & deep encounters with the one true living God; pray for those sharing the Word of God to share it with great passion and anointing. (Acts 2: 41; Acts 4: 4; Acts 4: 29-33)
- NMB Christian Media: Gateway News; PECHURCHNET; Kingfisher FM, PEFM and all other NMB Church & Christian Media - for God to guide them in their content; for prayer & financial support; for each one to correctly inform & edify the NMB believer; & to promote relational unity.(Psalm 68: 11)
- The Initiative: 'What's Your Story?' which is backed by 'Heartlines' and coincides with the South African movie: 'Beyond the River'; for the 450 facilitators & 20 trainers from NMB that were coached by 'Heartlines' during March to be effective in running these programs. These people have been equipped to facilitate the programs in: workplaces, schools, colleges, universities & churches. (Philippians 2: 3 & 4)
- NMB Families: for emotional healings to take place in families, for true repentance from un-forgiveness; resentment, bitterness & hatred in families; for marriages & Christian families to live in harmony with & godly support of each other (Ephesians 5: 2)
- The abuse of women & children to decrease: emotional, mental, physical & sexual abuse to decrease in NMB; God to establish places of safety for those suffering from abuse of any kind.(Ps. 91)
- Revival throughout South Africa. (Habakkuk 3: 2; Hosea 6: 1-3; Haggai 2: 9)
- Leaders of the NMB Local Government, the Provincial Government & our National Government to have godly wisdom & understanding. (1 Tim. 2: 1-5; Proverbs 21: 1)
Jeremiah 29: 7
50 Days to Bless the Nation: 16 April - 4 June 2017
Many thousands will start to pray for 50 days that God will bless our nation. As we finish the time of prayer in Bloemfontein, let us continue to persevere in prayer. All the information on how to participate and what to pray during the 50 days is available in several languages at www.ifsaprayer.co.za