ARISE and BUILD!
Encouragement: And let us not grow weary in doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
14th to 20th July 2019
Galatians 6: 97
Praise God and pray for:
- Praise God that He is raising up the next generation of believers in the Bay to worship Him and to know Him! Continue to pray for a mighty move among our NMB Christian young people & for thousands more of the NMB youth:
Pray for more leaders to be raised up and established - in godliness, in the Word & in the Spirit. (Acts 2: 17-18)
- To have deep encounters with the Lord Jesus Christ in the near future
- To be greatly strengthened in the Lord
- And to become stable - but also fervent - believers.
- The Activate 2019 Missions Conference (16-18 August 2019):
- For an excellent attendance at this Conference
- The guest speakers - David Broodryk from God Movement, Mli Ncube from New Covenant International and all other speakers - to be well prepared and anointed by the Lord, as they share their messages
- For God to impart a 'global vision' to our NMB believers
- And for the sending out of more missionaries from NMB, as the result of this Conference. (Matthew 28:18-20)
- The Nehemiah Prayer Route:
- Pray for those planning this Prayer Route, which will run through all the Wards in NMB
- For 'how' this Prayer Route should be used to bring maximum glory to God and maximum blessing to the people of NMB
- The correct places to be visited along the way
- Guidance as to what needs to be prayed for in each area
- The preparation for the launch in September 2019
- And the marketing of this route among the Bay churches. (Nehemiah 2: 17)
- The South African Justice System:
- Psalm 109 : 1,2 and 8
- Psalm 75: 9-10
- Praise God for all those who are ethical, righteous and godly in this institution. Pray for their protection and that they will not become 'weary in well doing"!
- For godliness and righteousness to prevail
- For the protection of all the members of the judiciary
- For God not to remain silent: for any corruption to be identified, uncovered and dealt with in a righteous manner - very swiftly. (Proverbs 14:34)
- The NMB: SAPS and the Correctional Services:
- Praise God for the good work done by many of the members in these institutions
- For the protection of all the members and their families
- For God's strategy and guidance on a daily basis
- For God to strengthen the members
- For God to help these two institutions to keep peace in the Bay. (Isaiah 60: 17-18)
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for the city because if it prospers, you will prosper.
Prayer pointers supplied by NMB: Transformation Christian Network.
More info: www.tcn.org.za