ARISE and BUILD!
22nd to 28th May 2022
Encouragement: Have faith in God! (Mark 11: 22)
- Praise God for the proposed evangelistic outreach that is planned for NMB in September 2022. Thank the Lord for the many ministers that have already come on board and pray for many more Church Leaders to participate in this wonderful move. Pray for the Lord to stir the hearts of the Christians in the Bay for the lost and hurting people in our City! Pray particularly for the Lord to spiritually revive you, your family and the congregation with whom you fellowship! (Mark 11: 24; Matthew 28:18-20)
- Praise God for the 'wave of prayer' that is enveloping the Bay and pray for the Holy Spirit to stir up those believers who are not yet involved in this wonderful 'prayer move' of God! (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
- Praise God for the role that our Church Leaders played in helping to get the Metro's Budget passed. Now pray for the restoration of service delivery in NMB: Pray for solutions regarding the water crisis, the refuse and waste plan, the damaged roads - potholes and lack of road signage, electricity - substations; lighting, and robots. Pray for the Church to arise, and unite in an effort to help in the restoration of service delivery in NMB. (Psalm 133; Amos 9: 14-15)
- Our City Leaders to handle our water crisis with wisdom, understanding, knowledge and integrity; for NMB people to understand the seriousness of this situation, to cooperate with our leaders, to comply with any necessary restrictions, and to respond positively to the Residents' Information Sessions that were called on 5 May 2022 and held in various parts of NMB.
Continue to pray for rain! (Genesis 41: 25-36)
- All those in authority in NMB: In our Local Government, Church, Business, Health and Education Sectors to have: Wisdom, knowledge, understanding, discernment and vision; for all corruption to be rooted out of every Sector of our Society! (Proverbs 4: 7)
- For the Prayer Warriors' Gathering in NMB:
A REMINDER TO EVERY PRAYER WARRIOR - especially to all the Congregational Prayer Coordinators and their teams:
Please try to attend the Interdenominational Prayer Warriors' Prayer Gathering from 09:30 to 11: 00 on Friday 27 May 2022 at the 'Greenacres Prebyterian Church' (GAP), behind the Greenacres Mall - close to both the'Greenacres Bus Terminus and Taxi Ranks. Believers from every area of the Bay are very welcome! (Psalm 133)
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for the city because if it prospers, you will prosper. Jeremiah 29:7
Prayer pointers supplied by NMB: Transformation Christian Network.
More info: www.tcn.org.za